What is a dental crown?
- Restore a tooth with moderate to severe tooth decay or damage
- Prevent a weakened tooth from breaking
- Complete a root canal treatment
- Attach and anchor a dental bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Improve the function and appearance of a stained or misshapen tooth
How is a dental crown made?
Dr. Rabee McDonald & Dr. Christo Mallakis, our accomplished dentists, are proud to utilize CEREC® one-visit crown technology at Lifetime Smiles. Thanks to CEREC technology, your custom dental crown can be designed, manufactured, and placed in a single visit to our dental office. Before your dental crown has been created using CEREC, we will gently reshape your tooth to accommodate the thickness and size of your crown and help us create the perfect restoration. Then, CEREC produces your crown in a matter of minutes! When all necessary adjustments have been made to ensure your dental crown fits perfectly, it will be cemented into place. To learn more about CEREC technology and how a dental crown can enhance your smile, we invite you to call 760-747-1811 today! Happy Smiles!