New protocols and guidelines for Patients (PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY):
You as the patient will be responsible to know and follow these guidelines. This is not only to protect you, but also our staff.
1. Screening Questionnaire – All patients will be required to fill out the screening questionnaire before arriving:
You will be provided a link to our paperless documents to fill out. This is also a great opportunity to update your complete medical history. You will also be asked these screening questions again in the office.
- Anyone with a cough, fever, or have failed any of the screening questions will not be allowed in the building and should stay home.
- We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your car instead of the waiting room.
- Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- We will be scheduling appointments to allow for social distancing.
- If you notice someone in the reception room, please keep at least 6 feet from them and wait outside or in your car. Our receptionists will come get you.
3. Upon entering Lifetime Smiles, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
4. We will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer before bringing back to the operatory.
5. At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse.
6. Our team will be disinfecting the bathroom, door handles and any surfaces you have come into contact with after every patient.
7. You will notice that our reception room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, coffee or refreshments. This is to avoid cross contamination. Of course, we will brighten your day with fresh flowers!
8. Treatment will be reviewed ahead of time and emailed to you so you are prepared and understand your appointment to reduce time in office.
**Another thing we would like to make very clear, is that we will not be charging patients extra or raising fees to accommodate for the increased cost in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). We have always taken it upon our own responsibility to keep our patients and staff safe and up to OSHA standards. Although our cost has increased, it is not our patients fault that Covid-19 has caused an increase in the level and cost of PPE.**
You can be assured safety measures at Lifetime Smiles will continue to evolve as more information develops.
We look forward to seeing you again. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our dental family!
Your Lifetime Smiles Family