New protocols and guidelines for Patients (PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY):
Protocols and guidelines for Patients (PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY):
You as the patient will be responsible to know and follow these guidelines. This is not only to protect you, but also our staff.
- Anyone with a cough, fever, or signs of illness will not be allowed in the building and should stay home.
- We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Upon entering Lifetime Smiles, look for the sign that lets you know the counties current CDC Community Level and follow the guidelines on mask wearing.
- This will be based on the Counties recommendations and can vary daily.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with an antimicrobial rinse for 30 seconds.
- Our team will be disinfecting the bathroom, door handles and any surfaces you have come into contact with consistently throughout the day.
You can be assured safety measures at Lifetime Smiles will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Your Lifetime Smiles Family