Our dentists at Lifetime Smiles are pleased to offer Invisalign® to the Escondido, San Diego, CA community! Invisalign is a modern, nearly invisible method for straightening your teeth.
What is Invisalign?
Unlike traditional braces, which use metal brackets and wires, Invisalign gradually straightens your teeth through a series of clear, smooth plastic aligners. The aligners are created using a 3D computer imaging system, resulting in custom aligners that fit your smile perfectly. Dr. McDonald & Dr. Mallakis, who have the proper training and certification necessary to offer Invisalign to our patients, maps out the entire alignment process and calibrates each gentle shift and change in your smile until it reaches an ideal position.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
There are many advantages to using Invisalign over other orthodontic treatments:
- Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can floss, brush, eat, and drink as usual.
- Invisalign aligners are clear, maintaining a pleasing and attractive aesthetic.
- The risks, irritations, and pain associated with metal wires and brackets are reduced.
- You will have fewer visits to our office, requiring less time in a dental chair.
- Invisalign effectively treats multiple orthodontic conditions.
If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign in Escondido, California, we invite you to call 760-747-1811 or visit our dental office today. Also, read more about Dr. McDonald’s experience with Invisalign on her blog! Our dental team is passionate about helping you achieve a straighter, more beautiful smile!
View this video on Clear Aligner Technology (CAD/CAM) –